Join us for our festive Chanukah celebration with songs, dinner, desserts, games and a personal appearance by Judah Maccabee. This is a great opportunity to bring friends!
Free to members. Guests and non-members pay $15; if not paying on line with credit card, checks should be made out to JSCA and mailed to:
8 S Lindon Cove Rd
Candler, NC 28715
PLEASE BRING: a dish to share with 10 people (plated, cut, heated, ready to serve, with serving utensils marked with your name).
You may bring your own menorah, candles and matches to light up your table for the holiday. There will also be a collection box for used batteries for recycling.
For reservations and to indicate your food contribution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by December 2.
SUGGESTED FOODS TO BRING (ENOUGH FOR 10 PEOPLE)
- Brisket - sliced, in a 9”x11” aluminum disposable pan to go on steamer
- Baked Chicken- (your favorite recipe), 20 meaty pieces in a 9"X11" aluminum disposable pan to go on steamer chafing dish
- Vegetable casserole (option for vegetarians)
- Latkes (at least 20) in an aluminum pan to keep hot in oven
- Gluten free latkes
- Vegetable side dish (not potato)
- Fruit - bowl or fruit platter or fried apples
- Gluten-free dessert
Volunteers are needed to help with all
aspects to make it a success.
When you make your reservation let Marti email@example.com know if you can help with set up or clean up.
Contact Bob Winston firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with moving furniture. Meet new friends, get involved, lend a hand...let’s make it a huge success!!